REPLACEMENT FIRE PLATES (INC GASKET) FOR CHARNWOOD COUNTRY 4
The Replacement Fire Plates (Inc Gasket) For Charnwood Country 4 consists of 3 steel fire plates and gaskets for the Country 4 stove.
Installing the Charnwood Country 4 Set of Fire Plates is extremely easy and can be completed in around 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the Throat plate , Fuel Retainer and any side and rear plates from the stove.
- Before Removing the original plates take note of the position in which they are fitted.
- Remove original plates and ensure any old gasket is cleaned off the stoves body. For stubborn gasket you may need to use a wallpaper scraper.
- Apply the gasket to the area and place the new plate up and over the gasket ensuring it lines up.
- Re fit the screws to hold the plate and gasket into place ensuring everything is straight.
- Repeat until all are completed and re fit the baffle.