PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION
CHARNWOOD ISLAND 1 SET OF FIRE BRICKS (4) - 011/AY48S
The Charnwood Island 1 set of fire bricks are a Genuine Charnwood kit that consists of 4 fire bricks for the Island 1 and comes complete with instructions on how to fit.
Please note: These items are only used on models with Serial Number greater than 2403
Installing the Charnwood Island 1 Set of Fire bricks is extremely easy and can be completed in around 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the Throat plate , Fuel Retainer and any side and rear plates from the stove.
- Before Removing the original bricks take note of the position in which they are fitted.
- Remove original bricks and ensure any old adhesive is cleaned off the stoves body. For stubborn adhesive you may need to use a wire brush.
- Apply a small amount of silicone (Supplied) around the edges of the bricks and push them into position.
- Fit support brackets back into position (If applicable).
- Once fitted leave for a few hours before lighting for the silicone to set.