CIRCULAR RIDDLING FIRE GRATE FOR THE MORSO SQUIRREL (1410/1430/1440)
The Riddle Grate, also known as the Round Grate or Centre Grate allows the ash and cinders from smokeless fuels, anthracite or peat/turf briquettes to be riddled into an ashpan below, maintaining the primary airflow through the fuel bed and, hence, creating the optimum conditions for efficient combustion of those particular fuels.
The circular riddling fire grate is a high quality cast iron fire grate that sits in the centre of the Morso Squirrel's fire box and is connected to an external riddling arm for easy riddling of the grate.
The circular riddling grate for the Morso Squirrel stove stove is easy to fit and allows riddling of the excess soot and ash to fall down into the ashpan below the grate.
Morso Squirrel 1410
Morso Squirrel 1430
Morso Squirrel 1440
Installing the circular Riddling fire grate is extremely easy and can be completed in around 3-5 minutes.
- Clean the stove out to ensure easy removal of the grate.
- Remove existing grate by lifting the grate. You may need to remove the ashpan and push the grate up from underneath.
- Ensure the area where the grate sits is clear from any debris that may restrict the movement of the new grate.
- Replace the grate by placing the grate in at an angle with the long arm going in first.
- Place the long arm of the grate on to the riddling arm loop and then drop the grate into place flat.
- Riddle the grate using the external arm to ensure the grate can move freely