The Baffle & fire brick set for the Morso Swift stove offers a fantastic value for money kit with improved heating properties compared to the original bricks that were originally supplied. Vermiculite offers much better heat insulation and will retain more heat within the firebox for a longer period of time.
The kit also includes a replacement Upgraded Steel baffle that is designed to stop excess heat and flames shooting up the chimney to aid combustion and offer more heat into the fire box as well as protecting the connected flue.
The steel baffle has been designed by Stove Spares Ltd and has been manufactured from high quality 6mm steel and is designed to outlive the cast iron OEM baffle.
Morso Swift 1000
Morso Squirrel 1410
Morso Squirrel 1430
Morso Squirrel 1440
nstalling the Baffle/Throat Plate and brick set is extremely easy and can be completed in around 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the Throat plate and Fuel Retainer. To remove the baffle we recommend lifting the baffle and removing one of the side bricks then bring the baffle down at an angle and out through the door.
- Once baffle is removed remove remaining bricks.
- Replace original bricks leaving one side brick out or lay it down on the base of the side.
- Put baffle into stove and lift at an angle until its safe at the top of the stove and now carefully bring the last side brick into position and drop baffle down gently on top of the bricks.
- Please note: The Morso bricks are a little loose fitting as standard due to allowing expansion when hot - This is normal but do please ensure the bricks and baffle are sitting securely before firing up the stove.